what is cnc router
CNC Router Machine
- CNC Router (Or Computer Numerical Control router) is a computer-controlled cutting machine
- Cutting various hard materials, such as Stone, Wood, Composites, Aluminium, Steel, Plastics, and Foams.
- CNC router three directions to the X, Y, and Z directions.
- X-axis is usually the longest of the three running front to back.
- Y-axis runs from left to right while the Z-axis runs up and down.
- CNC Router Flexibility on Different materials, different designs.
- CNC router produces consistent and high-quality work and improves factory productivity.
- CNC routers use to cut and shape a wide array of wood types.
CNC Router Software
- CNC routers use CAD and CAM software on a computer. CAM software makes the CAD design into a code called g-code.
- CNC programming solutions for CNC routers delivers to 2.5 Axis, 3 Axis, 4 Axis, and 5 Axis machining.
- CAD CAM design software provides a unique combination of 2D and 3D design and toolpath capabilities for CNC router.
- CAD/CAM solution for everyday cutting, production, and creative design Applications.